- Flame-retardant for indoor installations
- Compatible with all standard fiber optic connectors designed for small form-factor simplex and duplex connectors such as MT-RJ and LC connectors
- High performance tight-buffered coating on each optical fiber for environmental and mechanical protection
- Custom jacket colors are available to match connectors
- Private labeling on the cable outer jacket is also available
- 1 (simplex) and 2 (duplex) fibers available
- Available with bend-tolerant single-mode and multimode fibers
- Zero-halogen cables (Z jacket) meet the requirements of IEC 60754-2
- "N" jacket riser rated cable is flexible for use where it is desirable for cables to hang neatly
- "D" jacket riser rated cable provides lower friction and greater stiffness for use in protected interconnect runs
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OM1 62.5 MICRON MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.