MediaFlex Plates and Inserts snap together to create a full line of modular workstation outlets. This product line, called the MediaFlex Modular Outlet Series, has been designed with the help of industrial designers as well as other professionals in the industry in order to combine flexibility, ease of use and high-tech aesthetics for work area installations.
MediaFlex Plates can be mounted over standard NEMA type outlet boxes and rings to provide support for a variety of MediaFlex Adapters and Inserts. The fully modular construction combined with the front access design provides extensive configuration flexibility for current and future network needs. MediaFlex Plates are available in Single gang, Flush configuration.
Telecommunications outlets in work areas, compatible with a variety of modules that are suitable for use with Belden IBDN Systems 10GX, 4800, 3600, 2400, 1200, Fiber and Coax.
- Front access design facilitates installation and ensures evolution
- Kits are available in 2-port, 4-port and 6-port configurations, for flexibility in workstation outlet density
- No special tools required, therefore reduces installation time
- Sturdy design for excellent durability and network protection
- Labeling capability using large built-in labeling windows at the top and at the bottom, to facilitate outlet identification and ease network management
- High configuration flexibility for multimedia solutions
- Modern unique aesthetic design available in gray, almond, "electrical" white and black, to blend with any office decor
|Number of Ports||2|