Types AYP and AYPO aluminum compression adapters are designed for reliable termination of aluminum and copper conductor in mechanical connectors. Typical applications include mechanical connectors in molded case circuit breakers, panel board equipment and meter sockets.
- All-aluminum electro-tin plated design eliminates possible bi-metallic corrosion and provides the shortest connector length design possible
- Shortest connector length design possible permits easy installation in equipment with limited working space
- Solid electro-tin plated aluminum plug ensures a proper electrical connection made easily. Eliminates "how tight is tight" problem
- Smooth surface on the solid EC aluminum electro-tin plated plug provides greater area contact establishing excellent electrical conductivity
- Solid plug has same diameter as current carrying equivalent copper wire. Permits use of larger aluminum wire to connect equipment
- Offset plug design available in sizes 2/0 through 750 kcmil. Provides flexibility and maximizes the use of limited space eliminating interference between conductors and equipment
- Electro-tin plated to resist corrosion
- Factory prefilled with the proper amount of PENETROX joint compound. PENTROX, BURNDY’s oxide inhibiting compound with conductive metallic particles penetrates aluminum oxide between strands and forms an air-tight connection
- EPDM rubber covers are supplied with each connector to eliminate taping
- Only (5) die sets install the complete line from #6 to 750 kcmil. Lowers inventory requirements and saves money
- Supplied in a plastic convenience pack
- The cover and connector are kept together and free of foreign material until used
- Connectors are clearly marked with catalog number, wire size, and color coded die index to provide clear, easy to use information to lower installed cost
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.