The desktop B004-DP2UA2-K 2-Port DisplayPort 1.2 KVM Switch lets you access, control, boot and reboot two 4K-enabled DisplayPort 1.2 computers using one DisplayPort monitor, keyboard and mouse. Switching between computers is quick and simple using a co nnected remote port selector, keyboard hotkeys or mouse scroll wheel. The B004-DP2UA2-K supports Multi-Stream Transport (MST), so you can use multiple monitors via one DisplayPort connector.By adding a powered USB 2.0 hub (sold separately) to the switc h, you increase functionality by allowing USB peripherals - such as printers, hard drives, scanners, webcams and thumb drives - to be shared between computers. You can also plug microphones and speakers into the 3.5 mm mini-stereo jacks. Because audio and the B004-DP2UA2-K can be switched independently of each other, you can access one computer while listening to audio on the other.All necessary cables are included. The B004-DP2UA2-K supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K), 2.1-channel surround sound, HD Audio and HDCP. All connected computers receive the console monitor’s EDID information to ensure top video quality and prevent any delay or change in video resolution when switching computers.The B004-DP 2UA2-K is easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. It supports Windows, Mac, Linux and Sun. It also supports DisplayPort Dual Mode (DP++) for directly outputting single-link DVI or HDMI signals via adapter.
- Access and Control Two 4K DisplayPort Computers with One KVM Switch
- Switch between computers using remote port selector, hotkeys or mouse wheel
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Supports DisplayPort Dual Mode (DP++) fo directly outputting single-link DVI or HDMI signals via adapter
- Auto Scan feature cycles between computers at regular intervals for at-a-glance observation of activity
- Multi-Stream Transport (MST) lets you use multiple monitors via one DisplayPort connector
- Independent Audio Switching
- 3.5 mm mini-stereo speaker and microphone jacks allow sharing of audio equipment between computers
- Listen to audio files on one computer while accessing the other computer
- Supports 2.1-channel surround sound and HD dio (through DisplayPort playback)
- Independent USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing
- Adding an optional USB hub (sold separately) allows connection of peripherals, such as printers, hard drives, scanners, webcams and thumb drives
- Easy Plug-and-Play Setup and UseCompatible with Windows, Mac, Linux and Sun
- Bus-powered with no external power supply, software or drivers to install
- Compliant with EDID and HDCP
- Upgradable firmware
- Works with multimedia keyboards, multi-function mice, and wireless keyboards and mi
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.