Tripp Lite’s B006-VUA4-K-R is the optimal solution for controlling multiple computers, audio and USB peripherals, and can be used in either a desktop environment or mounted in a 19in rack. Connect up to 4 USB computers with the included 4 USB KVM cable kits, or use P757-010 PS/2 KVM cable kits to connect PS/2 computers. Built-in 3.5mm jacks allow for speaker and microphone audio to be shared amongst the connected computers. Also built-in is a 2-Port USB 2.0 hub, which allows for the sharing of USB devices amongst computers connected via USB KVM cable kits. KVM console, Audio and USB can be switched independently of each other - Control one computer while listening to audio from a second computer and printing to a USB printer from a third. Switch the focus of KVM, Audio and USB functionality using pushbuttons, OSD, hotkey commands, auto scan mode or the mouse switching function. The mouse switching function allows focus to be switched between ports by double-clicking the scroll button on a scroll mouse. The on-screen display (OSD) provides two levels of security, with 1 Administrator account and up to 4 User accounts, and can be displayed in English, Japanese or German. It supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536, and features a compact design that does not require software or complicated set-up procedures. Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Sun, UNIX, Novell and DOS.
- Control up to 4 computers from a single monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Package includes (x2) 4 ft. and (x2) 6 ft. USB + Audio KVM cable kits
- P756-010 10 ft. USB + Audio KVM cable kits are available separately if longer lengths are required
- P757-010 10 ft PS/2 + Audio KVM cable kits are available separately for connection of PS/2 computers
- Built-in 2-Port USB 2.0 hub allows USB peripherals to be shared amongst computers connected via USB KVM cable kits
- Built-in 3.5mm jacks allow for speaker and microphone audio to be shared amongst the connected computers
- KVM, Audio and USB can be switched independently of each other - Control one computer while listening to audio from a second computer and printing to a USB printer from a third
- Switch the focus of KVM, Audio and USB functionality via pushbuttons, OSD, or hotkey commands
- Includes a mouse switching function that allows focus to be switched between ports by double-clicking the scroll button on a scroll mouse
- Automatically monitor connected computers via Auto Scan Mode
- Provides two levels of security, with 1 Administrator account and up to 4 User accounts
- OSD can be displayed in English, Japanese or German
- Includes rackmount hardware that allows for mounting in a 19in rack
- Includes a PS2 to USBdapter, which allows you to connect a PS/2 keyboard and mouse to control the connected computers
- Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536, DDC2B
- The KVM switch stores the monitor’s EDID to optimize display resolution
- Constructed of heavy-duty stee housing
- Compatible with all major operating systems
Port Control: Push Buttons, Hotkeys, OSD Mouse Switching
Maximum CPU: 4
PC/Server Connections: USB
IP Remote Access: No
Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.6 Inch x 7.9 Inch x 2.75 Inch (4.06 cm x 20.07 cm x 6.99 cm)
Unit Weight: 1.75 lb (0.79 kg)
Number Of Ports: 4
Other Ports: USB (x2)
Computer/Server Ports - Port 1: HD17 Female (x4)
Computer/Server Ports - Port 2: 3.5 mm Female (x10)
Local Console Ports - Port 1: HD15 Female
Local Console Ports - Port 2: USB A Female (x2)
Local Console Ports - Port 3: Mini DIN6 Female (x2) (Via Included PS/2 to USB Adapter Cable)
Local Console Ports - Port 4: 3.5 mm Female (x2)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.