Tripp Lite’s 8-port Console KVM Switch with 17" LCD is the optimal solution for controlling multiple computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor. This single unit combines an 8 port KVM switch, keyboard, 17" LCD monitor and touchpad; all in a mere 1 U of rack space. Stores neatly in the rack, pulls out when needed. Control up to 504 computers from this single console by daisy-chaining additional B022-016 16 port KVM switches. Easily switch ports using the On-Console push buttons, On Screen Display (OSD) or keyboard hot key commands. Control PS/2 or USB computers/servers using P774-Series (PS/2) and P776-Series (USB) KVM Cable kits. Includes an extra HD15 and (2) PS/2 ports on the rear of the unit, which allows for connection of a Tripp Lite B05 0-000 or B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit or an external console.
- Saves Valuable Space and Money
- Combines an 8-port KVM switch, 17" LCD screen, full keyboard and touchpad in a 1U rack-mountable drawer
- Mounts into 19"-wide rack, 24"-37" deep
- Gives you control of up to 8 computers/servers from a single, easily accessile console - ideal when rack space is at a premium
- Flip-up/fold-down screen keeps the console from blocking access to rack equipment when not in use
- Eliminates need to buy costly separate monitors, keyboards and mice for each computer/server
- Simplies IT Tasks
- Switch quickly and easily between the 8 ports via on-console buttons, on-screen display or keyboard hot key commands
- Hot pluggable; add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Auto-scan mode automatically sequences thrugh all active ports that are accessible to the user
- Large 17" LCD
- Wide display makes multitasking easier
- Supports video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024
- DDC emulation allows the video settings of each computer to be automatically adjusted for optimautput to the LCD
- Multi-Level Password Security
- Enhances security by limiting access to an administrator and up to 4 local users
- Two-level log-out allows for manual log-out or automatic log-out after a user-defined period of time has passed
- Expaility and Long-Lasting Reliability
- Increase the number of connected computers to up to 256 by daisy-chaining up to 31 B022-U08 KVM switches
- Includes additional HD15 VGA monitor port and PS/2 keyboard/mouse ports for connecting an external console or a Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit
- Compatible with all major operating systems for easy integration into your existing structure (special keys on Mac and Sun keyboards are not supported)
- Firmware is easily upgradable with included cable and utility
- Heavy-duty steel housing stands up to frequent use
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.