The B020-016-17-IP Console KVM Switch with built-in IP access allows secure access to multiple computers from a single keyboard, monitor and mouse. It consists of an integrated 16-Port IP KVM switch, 17" LCD monitor, keyboard and touchpad, all in a 1U rackmountable housing. A single B020-016-17-IP can control up to 16 directly connected computers. The number of connected computers can be expanded to up to 256 by cascading a second level of B022-U16 KVM switches.
The LCD and keyboard/touch pad modules slide independently of each other. To maximize space, the keyboard/touch pad module slides back to "hide away" when not in use, while the thin profile LCD monitor rotates back flush against the rack allowing convenient monitoring of computer activity.
The B020-016-17-IP features IP-based connectivity that allows one local operator and one remote operator to simultaneously monitor and access the computers attached to the console. Because it uses TCP/IP for its communications protocol, the B020-016-17-IP can be accessed from any computer on the LAN, WAN or Internet whether that computer is located down the hall, down the street, or halfway around the world. For Government purchasers, B020-016-17-IP is Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. Compatible with all major operating systems. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
- Saves Space and Money
- Combines 16-port KVM switch, 17" LCD screen, keyboard and touchpad in a 1U rack-mountable drawer - ideal when rack space is at a premium
- Mounts into 19"-wide rack, 26.5"-30" deep
- Flip-up/fold-down screen keeps the console from blcking access to rack equipment when not in use; dual-rail design lets you push in the keyboard while the LCD stays open
- IP Remote Access for Fewer Trips to the Server Room
- Remote access offers convenience of controlling servers from anywhere?no need to travel to the server room or network closet
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6 and network interfaces TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UDP, RADIUS, DHCP, SSL, ARP, DNS, 10Base-T/100Base-TX, Auto Sense and Ping
- Simplifies IT Tasks
- Switch easily between the 16 ports via n-console buttons, on-screen display or hot keys
- Panel array mode lets you monitor multiple ports at the same time
- Hot pluggable; add or remove computers without powering down the switch
- Auto-scan mode automatically sequences through all active portsaccessible to the user
- Windows-based log server tracks events on your installation
- Large 17" LCD
- Wide display makes multitasking easier
- Supports video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024; remote monitor resolutions up to 1600 x 1200
- DDC emulation allows sings of each computer to be automatically adjusted for optimal output to LCD
- Advanced Security Features
- Includes password protection and advanced encryption: 1024-bit RSA, 256-bit AES, 56-bit DES, and 128-bit SSL
- Supports RADIUS server authenticationÔllows up to 64 user accounts; with multi-user operation enabled, up to 32 users can log on at one time
- Expandability and Long-Lasting Reliability
- Compatible with all major operating systems for easy integration into your existing structure
- Flash firmwre is upgradable over a network connection
- Heavy-duty steel housing stands up to frequent use
- TAA Compliant
- Complies with Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Console IP KVM Switch
Port Control: Push Buttons, Hotkeys, OSD
Maximum CPU: 16
PC/Server Connections: PS/2
Cat 5 KVM Switch: No
IP Remote Access: Yes
Recommended Electrical Service: 100 - 250 Volt
Maximum Input Amp: 1 Amp
Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.75 Inch x 19 Inch x 27.8 Inch (4.45 cm x 48.26 cm x 70.61 cm)
Unit Weight: 38.1 lb (17.28 kg)
LCD Monitor: 17 Inch (43.18 cm)
Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 60 deg C
Relative Humidity: 0 - 80% Non-Condensing
Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 deg C
BTUs: 100.7 to 102.42 BTU
Number Of Ports: 16
Computer/Server Ports: HD15 Female (x16)
Other Ports: RJ45 Female
Local Console Ports - Port 1: HD15 Female
Local Console Ports - Port 2: Mini DIN6 Female (x3)
Autoscan (Y, N): Y
Autoscan Duration: 1 to 255 Sec
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.