TRIPP LITE | B020-U08-19KTAA | 037332158048
NetDirector 8-Port 1U Rack-Mount Console KVM Switch with 19-in. LCD + 8 PS2/USB Combo Cables; TAA Compliant
- Saves Space and Money
- Combines 8-port KVM switch, 19" LCD screen, keyboard and touchpad in a 1U rack-mountable drawer
- Mounts into 19"-wide rack, 26"-38" deep
- Control up to 8 computers/servers from one easily accessible console - ideal when rack space s at a premium
- Includes eight P778-Series cables that support computers with either PS/2 or USB connections
- Flip-up/fold-down screen keeps the console from blocking access to rack equipment when not in use
- Eliminates need to buy separate monitors, keyoards and mice for each computer/server
- Simplifies IT Tasks
- Switch easily between the 8 ports via on-console buttons, on-screen display or hot keys; OSD can be set to English, Spanish, French, German or Japanese
- Hot pluggable; add or remove computers ithout having to power down the switch
- Auto-scan mode automatically sequences through all active ports that are accessible to the user
- Large 19" LCD
- Extra-wide display makes multitasking easier
- Supports video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024
- DDC emulat allows optimal output to LCD
- Multi-Level Password Security
- Enhances security by limiting access to administrator and up to 4 local users
- Two-level log-out allows for manual log-out or automatic log-out after a user-defined period of time has passed
- pandability and Long-Lasting Reliability
- A console cable kit is included for connecting the external console port to a keyboard, mouse or monitor, or a Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit
- An additional USB port on the front of the unit lets you connect an external USB mouse; a USB port is also available to share a peripheral with all the connected servers
- Compatible with all major operating systems for easy integration into your existing structure
- Firmware is upgradable with included cable and utility
- Heavy-duty steel housing stands up to frequent use
- TAA Compliant
- Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Product Group: KVM Switches
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.