Tripp Lite’s B021-000-17 1U Rackmount Console features an integrated 19" LCD panel, full 88-key keyboard, and touch pad, all in a 1U rackmountable housing. The included KVM cable kit allows for connection to a PS/2 computer or KVM, and a PS/2 to USB ad apter is included, which can be used to connect to a USB computer or KVM. The unit features a USB 2.0 pass-through port for connection of a USB peripheral, such as a flash drive, CAC card reader, etc.. Your peripheral device connects to the USB type A port on the front of the unit, and your computer connects to the USB type A port on the back of the unit using a Tripp Lite UR020-Series type A M/M cable. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
1- B021-000-17 1U Rackmount ConsoleÔ- KVM Cable Kit ( HD15M to HD15M + 2 PS/2 Male )
1-PS/2 to USB Adapter
1- C13 to 5-15P Power Cord
1- User Manual
- Space savings with 1U 19-inch, rack-mount drawer design
- Features 19-inch LCD TFT active-matrix, color panel
- Features a USB pass-through port for connection of a USB peripheral, such as a flash drive, CAC card reader, etc.
- Supports resolutions of up to1366 x 768
- Included PS/2 to USB adapter allows for connection to a USB computer or KVM
- Sleep mode when the monitor cover is closed
- Input 120/240 VAC
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSchedule purchases
1U Rackmount Console
PC/Server Connections: VGA, USB, PS/2
Electrical Consumption: 30 Watt (Line Mode)/5 Watt (Standby Mode)
Color: Black And Green
BTUs: 102 BTU/Hour (Line Mode), 17.06 BTU/Hour (Standby Mode)
Connector A: HD15 Female
|Type||RACK LCD CONSOLE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.