The B022-U08 NetDirector 8-Port 1U Rack-Mount KVM Switch allows IT professionals to control up to eight computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor. The unit mounts into 1U of rack space and serves as either a stand-alone KVM switch or an expansion unit to other NetDirector KVM switches, such as Tripp Lite’s B020-U16-19-K.
The B022-U08 is compatible with all major operating systems. Daisy-chain up to 31 additional units to control a maximum of 264 computers. When connected as part of a daisy-chain, each individual B022-U08’s position is sensed automatically without needing to manipulate DIP switch settings.
The advanced on-screen display (OSD) is available in English, Spanish, French, German or Japanese and supports high-definition video up to 2048 x 1536. Compatible with both USB and PS/2 connections using the included cable kit, this KVM switch allows you to switch between connected computers using front-panel pushbuttons, the OSD or keyboard hotkey commands. And by connecting an optio nal Tripp Lite B051-000 Server Remote Control, you’ll be able to control all connected computers from anywhere via LAN, WAN or the Internet.
Two levels of security allow you to delegate proper access to approved personnel up to four Users and one Administrator. A convenient auto-scan feature lets you monitor all connected computers without having to manually switch between them. A front USB 1.1 port lets you share flash drive or external hard drive data with the connected computers.
- Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- Daisy-chain up to 32 switches to control up to 264 computers
- Front USB port enables external data sharing to all computers
- Works with all major operating systems
- Optional IP remote access with Tripp Lite B1-000
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.