Control As Many As 16 Computers or Servers from Anywhere in the WorldThis NetDirector Cat5 KVM switch is the smart solution for controlling multiple computers and servers in a complex, demanding IT environment. The B064-016-02-IPG provides complete con trol of up to 16 computers and/or servers directly, including blade servers, from a single monitor, USB keyboard and USB mouse. Redundant dual power supplies confirm the unit will continue running in the event one power supply fails. A Laptop USB Conso le (LUC) port allows direct connection of a laptop for easy console operation of the KVM switch.All-in-One Network Management for Critical Systems. The B064-016-02-IPG offers a comprehensive, cost-effective network management solution that installs in 1U of space in an EIA-standard 19-inch rack using the included hardware. No server-resident software is required, so server performance and reliability are never compromised. Flash-upgradable firmware over an Ethernet network fine-tunes compatibility with emerging standards.Supports All Major Operating SystemsThe B064-016-02-IPG supports all major server platforms and VT100-based serial devices, in addition to all major operating systems and both USB and PS/2 connections. Because compatibility is b ased on common hardware standards, rather than system software dependencies, almost any platform can be accommodated. Simple, Flexible Network ControlThis Cat5 KVM switch is designed to ease multi-server management in data centers, server rooms and ot her high-density environments. Built-in IP capability allows up to three users-one local and two remote-to access the network independently and simultaneously. An optional dial-in connection is provided to ensure access in situations when the KVM switc h is not available over the primary network. You may also select a connected computer using on-console pushbuttons or keyboard hotkey commands. An LED per KVM port indicates when a computer is connected to the port, when it is powered on and when it is selected.
High-Resolution On-Screen Display Offers Multi-Language Support The advanced OSD with high-resolution video up to 1600 x 1200 @60Hz provides a graphical user interface with management tools, including custom port labeling, auto-scanning and panel array mode. The OSD may be set to display in English, German, Russian, Japanese, traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese.Allows Connection of Either DVI or VGA Monitor DVI and VGA console ports are included, though only one monitor may be conn
- Up to 3 users (1 Local, 2 Remote) can simultaneously access the connected computers/servers
- Features two RJ45 network ports for redundant or dual-IP operation
- Supports IPv4, Link Local IPv6 Address and IPv6 Stateless Auto configuration protocols
- Bladeserver support
- Multi-level authentication; Super Administrator, Administrator and User
- Advanced encryption technologies - 1024 bit RSA; 56 bit DES; 256 bit AES and 128 bit SSL
- View multiple ports at the same time using the panel array mode feature
- Viual Media allows computers connected to the KVM using a B055-001-USB-V2 SIU to access DVD/CD drives, flash drives and other storage media from a user’s remote computer as if it were directly connected
- An additional three USB ports are located on the fr ont of the KVM for the sharing of USB peripherals.
- Remote authentication support; RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS and Active Directory
- Track critical events on the installation via email notification, SNMP traps, Windows-based Log Server or Syslog server
- Dual powr supplies allow the unit to continue running in the event one power supply ceases to receive power
- Built-in sensors increase/decrease the speed of the unit’s cooling fans according to the temperature
- Dial-in / Dial-out modem support
- Graphical OSD canbe displayed in English, German, Russian, Japanese, traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese
- Supports up to 1600x1200 @ 60Hz resolutions
- Supports 10Base-T, 100Base-T, 1000Base-T, Auto-Sense, TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP, UDP, ARP and Ping
- Compliant with he Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.