This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Directly connect upto 16 computers/servers
- Connected computers/servers can be located upto 100 ft (30 m) away from the KVM using inexpensive Cat5e/6 cabling and B078-101-USB, B078-101-USB-1, or B078-101-PS2 SIUs
- Supports HD video resolutions upto 1920 x 1080, including widescreen formats such as 1680 x 1050 and 1600 x 1200
- Supports upto 4 simultaneous remote sessions
- In addition to multiple remote sessions, a local user can access the KVM simultaneously to the remote users
- Java-based application allows for control of a target server via web browser from any location over a secure IP connection
- Remote authentication support - RADIUS and LDAP/S
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6
- Accessing the connected computers is a breeze; a wide range of video and mouse sync settings ensure optimal remote session performance in any situation
- Virtual media allows an .iso file located in a shared folder of a SAMBA or NFS server that is accessible to the KVM to be mounted to a target server and accessed as if it were directly stored on it, (virtual media requires that a B078-101-USB-1 be connected to each computer on which it is needed)
- Supports the highest security standards for encryption (128-bit AES and HTTPS)
- BIOS level control to any server’s brand and model, regardless of the server condition and network connectivity, covers the entire spectrum of crash scenarios
- PDU control: Allows you to add IP PDU’s asdevices that can be controlled by the KVM. Individual ports on the KVM can beassigned to a port on a PDU, allowing you to Power Cycle or Power ON/OFF thecomputer/server connected to that port without leaving the KVM session screen
- Multi-Level account access: Administrator and User accounts can be created, with a password being required to access the KVM switch and your assigned permissions. Administrator accounts have full access, while User accounts can be set upto access only the ports and features necessary to that individual
- Dual ethernet ports - If one network port fails, the other takes over
- Dual power supplies - If one power supply fails, the other takes over
- Dual serial ports - Connect serial manageable devices, such as PDUs, firewalls and routers
- Allows for system sent messages to SNMP server to notify of LAN or power failures
- Event log records events that take place on the installation, such as logins, reboots, network settings changes, etc
- Allows for the installation of a SSL certificate to ensure secure transactions between the web servers and browsers
- Access and control the KVM via
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.