Tripp Lite’s B070-016-19-IP, NetCommander Rackmount Console IP KVM switch, is a cost effective and highly flexible system for controlling up to 256 computers from either a single 19" LCD display console, or, from a remote location. The number of connected computers can be increased by cascading additional Tripp Lite B072-008-1 or B072-016-1 KVM switches. Switching between attached servers can be accomplished via the On Screen Display (OSD) or Hotkey commands. Utilizing Tripp Lite B078-101-Series server interface units, KVM cabling is kept to a minimum via Cat5e/6 patch cables. Servers can be located up to 100 ft. from the switch. Password feature provides additional security to prevent unauthorized access to attached computers. All rackmount hardware is included, and is designed for easy, one person installation. Fits into any rack from 27" to 42" deep. 2-post rackmounting available using Tripp Lite’s B019-000. Compatible with all major operating systems. (Mac not compatible over IP) Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
- Saves Space and Money
- Combines 16-port KVM switch, 19" LCD screen, keyboard and touchpad in a single 1U rack-mountable drawer
- Mounts into 19"-wide rack, 27"-42" deep; to mount in a 2-post rack, use Tripp Lite’s B019-000
- Inexpensive Cat5e/6/6a cabling ets you locate servers up to 100 ft. from the switch
- Use a Server Interface Unit, B078-101-USB-1 (for USB) with each server that will be connected with Cat5 cable
- To convert DisplayPort or HDMI computers to VGA, use Tripp Lite adapters P134-06N-VGA-V2 or P131-06N. Maximum video resolutions using adapters may vary.
- IP Remote Access for Fewer Trips to the Server Room
- Remote access means there’s no need to travel to the server room or network closet
- Java-based application allows Windows computers to cntrol a target server via web browser from any location over a secured IP connection
- A non-browser client is available that allows Windows computers to remotely access the KVM without the need for a browser and without the need to install Java
- 1 local + 1 remote user can access different ports concurrently; up to 5 users can share a single session
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6
- Free Management Software available to Access and Control all of your Tripp Lite NetCommander IP KVM’s (B070 and B072 IP series) from a single interface
- Simplifies IT Tasks
- On-screen display, hot keys and remote toolbar for easy use
- 2 serial ports allow control of serial-manageable devices such as IP PDUs, firewalls and routers
- Add IP PDUs as devices that can be controlled the KVM; assign individual ports to an IP PDU port to power on/off the server connected to that port
- Virtual Media allows a.iso file to be mounted to a target server and accessed as if it were directly stored on it
- Fast Virtual Media KVM System patented under Pat. No. US 9,417,720
- System-sent messages to SNMP server notify you of LAN failures
- Supports RADIUS and LDAP/S authentication
- Log tracks events on your installation
- Large 19" LCD
- Supports video resolutions up to 1366 x 768; 1920 x 1080 remly
- DDC emulation allows for optimal output to LCD
- Advanced Security Features
- Multi-level password protection: create administrator accounts with full access and user accounts with limited access
- Supports TLS 1.2 security protocol
- You can install SSLrtificates to ensure secure transactions between web servers and browsers
- Long-Lasting Reliability
- Flash-upgradeable firmware over the network
- Heavy-duty steel housing stands up to use
- TAA Compliant
- Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act for
Console Cat 5 IP KVM Switch
Port Control: Hotkeys, OSD, Remote Toolbar
PC/Server Connections: VGA, USB, PS/2
Cat 5 KVM Switch: Yes
IP Remote Access: Yes
Electrical Consumption: 30 Watt (Line Mode)/5 Watt (Standby Mode)
Nominal Input Voltage Description: Internal Switching 100 - 240 Volt AC, 50/60 Hz
Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.71 Inch x 17.36 Inch x 28.43 Inch (4.34 cm x 44.1 cm x 72.21 cm)
Unit Weight: 28.78 lb (13.05 kg)
LCD Monitor: 19 Inch (48.26 cm)
Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 60 deg C (-4 to 140 deg F)
Relative Humidity: 0 - 80% Non-Condensing
Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 deg C (32 to 104 deg F)
BTUs: 102 BTU/Hour (Line Mode), 17.06 BTU/Hour (Standby Mode)
Number Of Ports: 16
Autoscan (Y, N): Y
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.