Tripp Lite’s B070-016-19-IP2 NetCommander 16-Port Cat5 1U Rack-Mount Console KVM Switch includes a full keyboard, 19-inch LCD screen and touchpad in a 1U rack-mount console. It connects up to 16 computers and/or servers and allows you to control them l ocally or remotely via LAN, WAN or web browser.
Connect computers/servers up to 100 feet away using Cat5e/6 cabling and a compatible Tripp Lite B078-Series server interface unit (B078-101-USB2 required for Fast Virtual Media speeds up to 12 Mbps). Dual 10/100 LAN ports ensure uninterrupted remote access in case one port should fail. A local user and two remote users can log on simultaneously and switch between the 16 ports using an on-screen display, hotkeys or remote toolbar. Multi-level password protection prohibits unauthorized access.
The LCD supports video resolutions up to 1366 x 768. Dual serial ports allow control of serial devices, such as IP PDUs, firewalls and routers. You can assign individual ports to an IP PDU port to power on/off the server connected to that port. The heavy-duty steel housing slides neatly into the rack when not in use.
Free NetCommander-AXS management software is available to access and control your Tripp Lite NetCommander IP KVM switches (B070 and B072 Series). From a single interface, you can access server ports on any of your KVM switches, power cycle or power on/off outlets of IP PDUs, and manage KVM settings. This software can be found at the Technical Support link in the right-hand column.
- 19 in. LCD supports video resolutions up to 1366 x 768
- Cat5e/6 cabling connects computers/servers up to 100 ft. away
- Simultaneous support for 3 users-1 local, 2 remote
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6
- Mounts in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19 in. rack
|Type||RACK LCD CONSOLE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.