Tripp Lite’s B070-016-19 NetCommander Rackmount Console KVM switch is a cost effective and highly flexible system for controlling up to 256 computers from a single 19" display console. This console can be cascaded with Tripp Lite’s stand-alone B072 NetCommander series KVM switches. Switching between attached servers can be accomplished via the On Screen Display (OSD) menu or Hotkey commands. Utilizing Tripp Lite’s B078-101-Series server interface units, KVM cabling is kept to a minimum via inexpensive Cat5/5e/6 patch cables. Servers can be located up to 100 ft. away from the switch. Password feature provides additional security to prevent unauthorized access to attached computers. All rackmount hardware is included, and is designed for easy, one person installation. Fits into any rack from 27" to 42" deep. 2-post rackmounting available using Tripp Lite’s B019-000. Compatible with all major operating systems. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
- Saves Space and Money
- Combines 16-port KVM switch, 19" LCD screen, keyboard and touchpad in a 1U rack-mountable drawer - ideal when rack space is at a premium
- Mounts into 19"-wide rack, 27"-42" deep; can be mounted in 2-post rack with Tripp Lite’s B019-000
- Flip-up/fold-down screen keeps console from blocking access to rack equipment when not in use
- Eliminates need to buy costly monitors, keyboards and mice for each computer/server
- Uses inexpensive Cat5e/6/6a Cables
- Low-cost cables lets you locate rvers up to 100 ft. from the switch
- Use plug-and-play Server Interface Unit B078-101-USB-1 (for USB) with each server that will be connected with Cat5 cable
- For computers with Displayport or HDMI, change to VGA using Tripp Lite adapters P134-06N-VGA-V2 or P131-06N. Maximum video resolutions using adapters may vary.
- Simplifies IT Tasks
- Switch easily between the 16 ports via on-screen display or keyboard hot key commands
- Hot pluggable; add or remove USB computers without having to power down the swich
- Auto-scan mode automatically sequences through all active ports accessible to the user
- Large 19" LCD
- Extra-wide display makes multitasking easier
- Supports video resolutions up to 1366 x 768
- DDC emulation allows optimal output to the LCD
- Multi-LePassword Security
- Multi-level password security limits access to authorized users (administrator, supervisor or user)
- Two-level log-out allows manual log-out or automatic log-out after a user-defined period of time has passed
- Expandability and Long-Lating Reliability
- Control your servers from anywhere in the world over LAN, WAN or the Internet by adding a Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit
- Compatible with all major operating systems for easy integration into your existing structure
- Firmwareis upgradable with included cable and utility
- Heavy-duty steel housing stands up to frequent use
- TAA Compliant
- Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act for GSA Schedule purchases
Console Cat 5 KVM Switch
Port Control: Hotkeys, OSD
Maximum CPU: 256
PC/Server Connections: PS/2
Cat 5 KVM Switch: Yes
IP Remote Access: No
Electrical Consumption: 30 Watt (Line Mode)/5 Watt (Standby Mode)
Nominal Input Voltage Description: Internal Switching 100 - 240 Volt AC, 50/60 Hz
Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.7 Inch x 19 Inch x 26.8 Inch (4.32 cm x 48.26 cm x 68.07 cm)
Unit Weight: 36.0 lb (16.33 kg)
LCD Monitor: 19 Inch (48.26 cm)
Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 158 deg F
Relative Humidity: 80% Non-Condensing
Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 deg F
BTUs: 102 BTU/Hour (Line Mode), 17.06 BTU/Hour (Standby Mode)
Number Of Ports: 16
Computer/Server Ports: RJ45 (x16)
Firmware Upgrade Port: RJ45
Autoscan (Y, N): Y
Autoscan Duration: Variable
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.