- Saves Space and Money
- Mounts in a standard 19 in. rack
- Inexpensive Cat5e/6/6a cabling lets you locate servers up to 100 ft. from the switch
- Use a Server Interface Unit, B078-101-USB-1 (for USB) or B078-101-PS2 (for PS/2) with each server to be connectd with Cat5 cable; use a B078-101-USB2 to support Virtual Media data transfer rates up to 12Mbps
- To convert DisplayPort or HDMI computers to VGA, use Tripp Lite adapters P134-06N-VGA-V2 or P131-06N. Maximum video resolutions using adapters may vary.
- IP Remote Access for Fewer Trips to the Server Room
- Control this KVM switch over IP: remote access means there’s no need to travel to the server room or network closet
- Java-based application allows Windows computers to control a target server via web browser from any location over a secured IP connection
- A non-browser client is available that allows Windows computers to remotely access the KVM without the need for a browser and without the need to install Java
- 1 local + 1 remote user can access different ports concurrently; up to 5 users can share a single remote session
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6
- Simplifies IT Tasks
- On-screen display, hot keys and remote toolbar for easy use
- Free NetCommander-AXS Management Software gives you remote access and ntrol over all your Tripp Lite NetCommander IP KVM switches (B070 and B072 series)
- Video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz are supported
- 2 serial ports allow control of serial-manageable devices such as IP PDUs, firewalls and routers; assign individual ports to an IP PDU port to power on/off the server connected to that port
- BIOS-level control of any brand and model server, regardless of the server’s condition and network connectivity
- Virtual Media allows an.iso file to be mounted to a target server and accessed as if it were directly stored on it
- Virtual Media data transfer rates up to 12Mbps are supported when using a B078-101-USB2 Server Interface Unit; a
- B078-101-USB-1 Server Interface Unit can be used for Virtual Media support, but only at speeds up to 1Mbps
- Fast Virtual Media KVM System patented under Pat. No. US 9,417,720
- System-sent messages to SNMP server notify you of network failures
- Supports RADIUS and LDAP/S authentication
- Log tracks events such as logins, reboots and netwo setting changes on your installation
- Advanced Security Features
- Multi-level password protection: create administrator accounts with full access and user accounts with limited access
- Supports TLS 1.2 security protocol
- You can install SSL certificates
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.