- Built in modem for out-of-band dial-in access
- Configured to use standard Cat5e/6 patch cable when connecting to Cisco devices
- Tripp Lite’s console servers all use an embedded FIPS 140-2 OpenSSL cryptographic module that has been validated to meet the FIPS 140-2 standards and has received Certificate #1051.
- When using SSH, HTTPS or SDT Connector to connect to any service on the console server while running in FIPS mode, they will be utilizing the embedded FIPS compliant module. In order to connect us ing any of the protocols, you must use a cryptographic algorithm that is FIPS approved or it will fail.
- Supports 3G cellular out-of-band access. The USB port on the console server is compatible with the Pantech ULM290 VZW and the following Sierra Wirel ess USB modems; Compass 888, USB 598, USB 598U, USB 312U, USB 308, and U313.
- 16GB local FTP/TFTP storage for device configuration files
- IPsec VPN support
- Secure Shell (SSH V2 and V3)
- TACACS+ , RADIUS, LDAP and Kerberos authentication
- PAP/CHAP authenation (dial up)
- Local authentication
- System event syslog
- SSH port and IP forwarding support
- IP packet filtering
- Break over SSH support
- Port triggers with SMNP and email alerts
- Offline data logging (Syslog, NFS, CIFS)
- Online data buffering and logultiple users per port (with port sniffing)
- Telnet/SSH/Raw TCP connect
- RFC 2217 - Port Redirection
- Integrated AJAX serial console and system terminal via web interface
- Native IPMI 1.5 and 2.0 (RMCP/RMCP+) support for BMC and service processor access d control
- Service processor access (IPMI, ILO, LOM and more)
- Access to KVM built in to service processors (DRAC, RSA)
- Limit user access by LAN device and SDT service for that device
- Port triggers with SMNP and email alerts for all tunnel traffic
- Eacateway can port forward to an unlimited number of locally networked hosts (computers, routers)
- Embedded DHCP server for management LAN devices
- Network UPS Tools for UPS Monitoring and Management
- PowerMan for PDU and RPC Management
- Command Line interfe (Linux Shell)
- NAGIOS distributed monitoring
- Out-of-band (dial-up modem access) included - V.92 Serial Data/Fax Embedded Modem 3.3V Model, 14.4K Fax
- Linux with source code access
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing
- 1U rackmount
Product Group: Console Servers
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.