The B119-002-UHD 2-Port HDMI Switch allows you to connect two HDMI source devices to one port on an HDMI display and switch back and forth between them. For instance, you can connect a Blu-ray player and video game system or a computer and cable/satell ite DVR to one HDMI port on a monitor, projector or TV. Or you can connect two computers or media centers to a display for exhibiting digital signage or giving presentations.Connect your devices to the HDMI ports, and plug the included external power s upply into an AC power source. A red LED indicates the unit is receiving power, and green LEDs indicate connected HDMI inputs. Switch between source devices using the unit’s Select button or the included remote control. When the currently used device i s powered off, the unit automatically switches to the next powered-on device.The B119-002-UHD ensures top-quality performance with Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz and 48-bit True Color (16 bits per cha nnel), as well as DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound audio. It’s compatible with 3D, HDCP v2.2 and EDID. Plug-and-play functionality requires no software or drivers to download and install.
- Connects 2 HDMI Devices to a Single HDMI Display
- Ideal for home entertainment systems, digital signs and video presentations
- Switch between source devices via button on unit or included remote control
- Automatically switches to next available device whn currently used device is powered off
- Red LED indicates unit is receiving power from AC outlet
- Green LEDs indicate connected HDMI inputs
- Top-of-the-Line Audio and Video
- Supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2 @ 60 Hz
- Supports 48-bit True Color (16 bits per channel)
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound audio
- Compatible with 3D, HDCP v2.2 and EDID
- Sets Up in Seconds
- Plug and play right from the box with no software or drivers neede
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.