- Extends High-Definition Signals
- Works in tandem with Tripp Lite’s B126-002 or B126-004 transmitter unit
- Extends a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 200 ft., a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 150 ft. and a 3D signal up to 125 ft.
- Connect up to 3 B126-110 remote reeaters to the chain for maximum signal range of 700 feet (1080i), 500 feet (1080p) and 400 feet (3D)
- Connects to previous link in the chain with one Cat5e/6 cable (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series)
- No 110 punchdown connection required
- Supports the Latest Video and Audio Resolutions
- Works with all operating systems and HDMI video sources
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080p (60 Hz)
- Supports stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound (multi-channel oCM) audio when paired with a B126-002 or B126-004 transmitter
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) and HDCP
- Built-in equalization control lets you adjust the image on the local monitor
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- Plug-and-play engineering - no ftware or drivers to download and install
- Connects quickly to local monitor with HDMI cable, such as Tripp Lite’s P568-Series
- LEDs indicate at a glance when the unit is receiving power and a signal from the previous link in the chain
- Included mountinghardware lets you install the unit on a wall
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.