The B126-1A1-U-MCRO Micro-HDMI to HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Active Extender Kit includes a transmitter unit and a receiver unit that work in tandem to extend an HDMI audio/video signal from a Micro-HDMI source to an HDMI projector, monitor or television. The kit is ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than conventional cables allow. The transmitter’s built-in Micro-HDMI cable connects to the audio/video source, and the receiver’s built-in HDMI cable connects to the display. Cat5e/6 cable connects the two units (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series). Each unit is powered by an included USB Micro-B to USB-A cable, which must be connected between the unit and a USB port on the source, display or USB wall charger. You can also connect an optional HDMI monitor to the transmitter’s local port with a user-supplied HDMI cable, such as Tripp Lite’s P568-Series.The B126-1A1-U-MCRO can extend a 1080p (at 60 Hz) signal up to 125 feet with full, rich stereo. Built-in RJ45 LEDs indicate the units are receiving power and a signal from the source. Built-in equalization control lets you fine-tune the image quality at each remote display. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Works with all operating systems and HDMI sources.
- Extends HDMI Audio/Video Signals to an HDMI Display
- Extends a 1080p (@ 60 Hz) signal up to 125 ft.
- Ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches and retail settings
- Transmitter and receiver connect with one Cat5e/6 cable (fr best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series)
- Supports stereo audio and HDCP
- Built-in equalization control lets you adjust the image on the remote display
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- Plug-and-play engineering - no ftware, drivers or external power supply
- Powered via included USB cables
- Units connect quickly to source and display with built-in cables
- Optional local HDMI monitor connects to transmitter with user-supplied HDMI cable
- LEDs indicate when units are reiving power and a signal from the source
- Works with all operating systems and HDMI sources
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.