The B126-1P1M-U-POC HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Extender Kit includes a transmitter and a low-profile receiver that work in tandem to extend an HDMI audio/video signal to a projector, monitor or television. The kit is recommended for digital signs, trade shows , classrooms, churches, offices, retail settings and other applications where the source is located farther than conventional cables allow.
HDMI cable (see Tripp Lite’s P568-Series) connects the audio/video source, such as a Blu-ray player, and optional local display to the transmitter’s HDMI ports. Cat5e/6/6a cable connects the transmitter to the receiver’s RJ45 port (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series). The receiver plugs directly into the displa y’s HDMI input port. Built-in PoC technology powers the receiver over Cat5e/6/6a cable, so no external power supply on the display side is needed.
The B126-1P1M-U-POC can extend a high-definition 1080p (at 60 Hz) signal up to 50 feet and a 1080i signal up to 100 feet. In addition to crystal-clear video, the B126-1P1M-U-POC delivers full, rich audio up to 7.1-channel surround sound (multi-channel or PCM) and supports 3D and HDCP standards. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Compl ies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Built-in Power over Cable (PoC) technology powers the receiver
- Supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1080p (@ 60 Hz)
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound audio
- HDCP and 3D compliant
- Plug and play-no software or drivers to install
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.