- Extends High-Definition Signals
- Extends a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 175 ft. and a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 125 ft. with each optional B126-110 remote repeater
- Extends a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 175 ft. and a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 125 ft. with B126-1A0 or B126-1A0-WP-1 active remote receiver
- Extends a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 75 ft. and a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 50 ft. with B126-1P0 or B126-1P0-WP-1 passive remote receiver
- Add up to 3 remote repeaters on each channel for maximum signal range
- Connects to next link in the chain with one Cat5e/6 cable (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series)
- Supports the Latest Video and Audio Resolutions
- Works with all operating systems and HDMI video ources
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080p (60 Hz)
- Supports stereo audio
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) and HDCP
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- Route any video display to any monitor, or route the same display to multiple monitors
- Plug-andy engineering - no software or drivers to download and install
- Connects quickly to sources with HDMI cable, such as Tripp Lite’s P568-Series
- LEDs indicate at a glance when the unit is receiving power and an HDMI signal from the source
- Included mountin hardware lets you install the units on a wall, rack or pole
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.