- Kit comes with both local transmitter and remote/repeater units.
- Locate multiple sets of monitors and speakers at different points in a chain of up to 2,000 ft. by connecting additional receiver (B132-100A or B132-100A-WP-1) or repeater (B132-110A) uni ts.
- Up to 4 remote units (3 repeaters and 1 receiver) can be connected together, providing audio/video to up to 4 sets of monitors and speakers
- 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N022-01K-GY (Cat5) and N222-01K-GY (Cat6), is required to achieve maximum distance and resolution
- For optimal image quality between 500 and 1,000 ft., use Zero-Skew cable, such as Tripp Lite P524-01K
- Extend a 1920 x 1440 (60Hz) video and audio signal up to 500 ft., or a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) video and audio signal up to 1,000 ft., between the local transmitter and the first remote/repeater unit in the installation.
- Extend a 1920 x 1440 (60Hz) video and audio signal up to an additional 500 ft., or a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) video and audio signal up to an addition al 1,000 ft., from the first remote/repeater unit to the last set of display and speakers in the installation.
- Features built-in Equalization and Gain controls for video image adjustment.
- Includes mounting hardware that allows wall mounting, rackmounting or pole mounting.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.