- Splits a single VGA Video and Audio signal into 2A B132-100A or B132-100A-WP-1 remote receiver unit is required for each connected monitor
- Extends a 1920 x 1440 (60Hz) Video and Audio signal up to 500 ft., or a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) Video and Audio signal up to 1,000 ft., when using 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N022-01K-GY (Cat5) and N222-01K-GY (Cat6)
- Support for video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 (60Hz)
- EDID copy feature ensures optimal display compatibility
- Can further expad the range and number of monitors/speakers by adding B132-110A repeaters
- Connect up to 4 remote units in a repeater chain (3 repeaters and 1 receiver), with a set of monitor and speakers at each location
- A 1920 x 1440 (60Hz) Video and Audio signal can be extended up to 500 ft. from the first repeater in the chain to the last receiver. A 1024 x 768 (60Hz) Video and Audio signal can be extended up to 1,000 ft. from the first repeater in the chain to the last receiver.
- For optimal image quality betwee n 500 and 1,000 ft., use Zero-Skew cable, such as Tripp Lite P524-01K
- Includes mounting hardware that allows unit to be wall mounted, rack mounted or pole mounted.
- Ideal for digital signage situations, such as retail, schools, churches, etc.
- Compliantwith the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.