- Works with a local unit to extend a 1920 x 1440 (60Hz) Video and Audio signal up to 500 ft., or a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) Video and Audio signal up to 1,000 ft.
- 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N022-01K-GY (Cat5) and N222-01K-GY (Cat6), is required to achieve maximum distance and resolution
- For optimal image quality between 500 and 1,000 ft., use Zero-Skew cable, such as Tripp Lite
- Features built-in Equalization and Gain controls to adjust the video image
- RJ45 type wallpla allows you to use standard patch cable, eliminating the need for a 110 punchdown connection
- Ideal for digital signage situations, such as retail, schools, churches, etc.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchasesÔ1 year limited waranty.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.