- Both extends and expands your Tripp Lite VGA + Audio over Cat5 installation, allowing you to locate multiple monitors/speakers at different points in a chain of up to 2,000 ft.
- Up to 4 remote units (3 remote/repeaters and 1 receiver) can be connected t ogether, providing audio/video to up to 4 remote displays/speakers in a full chain.
- 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N022-01K-GY (Cat5) and N222-01K-GY (Cat6), is required to achieve maximum distance and resolution.
- For optimal image quality between 500 and 1,000 ft., use Zero-Skew cable, such as Tripp Lite P524-01K.
- Extend a 1920 x 1440 (60Hz) video and audio signal up to 500 ft., or a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) video and audio signal up to 1,000 ft., between the local transmitter and t he first remote/repeater unit in the installation.
- Extend a 1920 x 1440 (60Hz) video and audio signal up to an additional 500 ft., or a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) video and audio signal up to an additional 1,000 ft., from the first remote/repeater unit to the l ast set of display and speakers in the installation.
- Features built-in Equalization and Gain controls for video image adjustment.
- Includes mounting hardware that allows wall mounting, rackmounting or pole mounting.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agrements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.