- Transmits a DVI-D Single-Link signal from a set of Dual DVI inputs to two sets of Dual Displays
- A B140-Series remote receiver is needed at each monitor
- For longer distances: Use a B140-1A0 active receiver to extend a 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz signal up to 150 ft. from the transmitter (or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 200 ft. from the transmitter)
- For shorter distances: Use a B140-1P0 passive receiver to extend a 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz signal up to 50 ft. from the transmitter (or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal u p to 100 ft. from the transmitter)
- Use 24AWG, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series to achieve maximum distance and resolution
- Further expand the range and number of monitors by adding B140-110 remote repeater units
- Add up to thre repeaters on each of the B140-002-DD channels, for a total of 4 displays per channel (An active receiver should be the last unit in a channel)
- A 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz signal can be extended up to 125 ft. for each repeater added into a channel (or up to 1 75 ft. for a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal)
- DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDCP compatible
- Mounting hardware included that allows the unit to be wall-mounted, rackmounted, or pole mounted
- Plug and play; no software or drivers required
- Compatible with all operating syms
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.