The B140-101 is a DVI over Cat5 Passive Extender kit, which comes with both transmitter and receiver units. It transmits a DVI-D Single-Link signal up to 30.5 m away using a single Cat5e/6 patch cable. To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24 AWG Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable (Tripp Lite’s N202-Series). The B140-101 is compatible with all operating systems, and is plug and play, with no external power, software or drivers required.
Installation is simple. Connect the built-in DVI connector on th e transmitter unit to the source. Connect the built-in DVI connector on the receiver unit to a display. Finally, the RJ45 ports on the transmitter and receiver units are connected using a single Cat5e/6 cable. A 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal can be extende d up to 15.24 m from the source, or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 30.5 m
Extender kit comes with transmitter and receiver units
Transmit a DVI-D Single-Link signal up to 30.5 m away using a single Cat5e/6 patch cable
Supports DVI-D Single-Linkideo resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
Extends a 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal up to 15.24 m, or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 30.5 m
Use 24AWG, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series, to achieve maximum distance and resolutionÔ HDCP compatible
Compatible with all operating systems
Plug and play; no external power, software or drivers required
- Extender kit comes with transmitter and receiver units
- Supports DVI-D Single-Link video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
- Extends a 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal up to 15.24 m, or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 30.5 m
- Use 24AWG, Solid Wire Cat5e/6cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series, to achieve maximum distance and resolution
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Plug and play, no external power, software or drivers required
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.