The B140-101X-U DVI over Cat5/6 Active Extender Kit includes a transmitter unit and a receiver unit that work in tandem to extend a DVI-D signal to a projector, monitor or television. The kit is ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, clas srooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than conventional cables allow. Each unit features a built-in DVI cable for connecting to your computer’s DVI output port and the display’s DVI input por t. Cat5e/6 cable connects the two units (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series). An included USB Micro-B cable connects the receiver and a USB port on the display or a USB wall charger to supply power t o the unit.The HDCP-compatible B140-101X-U can extend a 1920 x 1200 (60 Hz) signal, including 1080p, up to 125 feet. LEDs on the RJ45 ports indicate when the units are receiving power and a DVI signal from the source. Built-in equalization control lets you fine-tune the image on the remote display. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Compatible with all operating systems. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Extends High-Definition DVI-D Single-Link Signals Up to 125 Ft.
- Ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches and retail settings
- Extends a 1920 x 1200 (60 Hz) signal, including 1080p, up to 125 ft.
- Transmitter and receive connect with one Cat5e/6 cable (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series)
- Supports HDCP
- Built-in equalization control lets you adjust the image on the remote display
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- Plug-and-playngineering - no software or drivers to download and install
- Included USB Micro-B cable provides power to receiver
- Works with all operating systems
- LEDs indicate when the units are receiving power and sharing a signal
- Units connect quickly to source a display with built-in DVI connectors
- TAA Compliant
- Complies with Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.