The B140-1A0-WP-1 DVI over Cat5/6 Extender works in tandem with Tripp Lite’s B140-002 or B140-004 extender/splitter transmitter unit (sold separately) to extend a DVI-D single-link signal over a single Cat5e/6 patch cable. It can extend a 1920 x 1080 ( at 60 Hz) signal up to 150 feet and a 1024 x 768 signal (at 60 Hz) up to 200 feet. It’s ideal for digital sign applications in schools, churches, trade shows, retail settings and anywhere else a high-resolution DVI signal needs to be delivered over a l ong distance.Just connect a B140-002 or B140-004 transmitter to the DVI source using a DVI cable, such as Tripp Lite’s P561-Series. Connect the B140-1A0-WP-1 to the transmitter using a Cat5e/6 cable (for best results, we recommend Tripp Lite N202-Serie s 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable) and connect to the display using a DVI cable.To expand the range and the number of displays, add up to three B140-110 remote repeaters and an active receiver to each channel for a total of four displays per channel. A 1920 x 1080 (at 60 Hz) signal can be extended up to 125 feet to the next unit in the chain, and a 1024 x 768 signal (at 60 Hz) up to 175 feet.The B140-1A0-WP-1 works with all operating systems. Its plug-and-play technology means no software or drivers need to be downloaded and installed. Built-in equalization control allows for manual adjustment of the video image. Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Extend DVI-D Signal via Cat5e/6 Patch Cable Up to 200 Ft.
- Ideal for digital sign applications in schools, churches, trade shows and retail settings
- Works in tandem with Tripp Lite B140-002 or B140-004 extender/splitter transmitters (sold separately)
- Etends a 1920 x 1080 (@ 60 Hz) signal up to 150 ft.
- Extends a 1024 x 768 signal (@ 60 Hz) up to 200 ft.
- Even More Distance and Flexibility
- Add up to 3 B140-110 remote repeaters and an active receiver for total of 4 displays per channel
- Can extend 1920 1080 (@ 60 Hz) signal up to 125 ft. to next unit in chain
- Can extend 1024 x 768 (@ 60 Hz) signal up to 175 ft. to next unit in chain
- Convenient Plug-and-Play Setup
- No software or drivers required
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- Easy RJ4onnector on back - no 110 punchdown necessary
- HDCP compatible
- Built-in equalization control for image adjustment
- TAA Compliant
- Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.