- Transmit a DVI-D Single-Link signal up to 200 ft. away using a single Cat5e/6 patch cable
- For use with B140-002 or B140-004 extender/splitter transmitter units
- Supports DVI-D Single-Link video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
- Extends a 1920 x 1080@ 60Hz signal up to 150 ft., or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 200 ft.
- Use 24AWG, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series, to achieve maximum distance and resolution
- Features a built-in Equalization control for adjustment of the video image
- Further expand the range and number of monitors by using a B140-110 repeater unit
- Add up to four remote units (three repeaters and one active receiver) to each channel of the B140-002 or B140-004, for a total of 4 displays per channel. (An active receiver should be the last unit in a channel)
- A 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal can be extended up to 125 ft. from each repeater to the next unit in the channel, or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal can be extended up to 175 ft.
- HDCP compatible
- Compatible wih all operating systems
- Plug and play; no software or drivers required
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases