The B140-1P0 is a receiver unit that is used with the B140-002 and B140-004 extender/splitter transmitter units, and it transmits a DVI-D Single-Link signal up to 30.5 m away using a single Cat5e/6 patch cable. To achieve maximum distance and resolutio n, use 24AWG Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable (Tripp Lite’s N202-Series). The B140-1P0 is compatible with all operating systems, and is plug and play, with no external power, software or drivers required.
Installation is simple. Connect a B140-002 or B140-004 transmitter (not included) to a DVI source using a Tripp Lite P561-Series DVI cable (not included). Connect the B140-1P0’s built-in DVI connector to a display. Finally, the receiver unit is connected to an RJ45 port on the transmitter unit using a sing le Cat5e/6 cable. A 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal can be extended up to 15.24 m from the source, or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 30.5 m
Transmit a DVI-D Single-Link signal up to 30.5 m away using a single Cat5e/6 patch cable
For use with B140-002 o B140-004 extender/splitter transmitter units
Supports DVI-D Single-Link video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
Extends a 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal up to 50.24 m, or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 30.5 m
Use 24AWG, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, sch as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series, to achieve maximum distance and resolution
Compatible with all operating systems
Plug and play; no external power, software or drivers required
- For use with B140-002 or B140-004 extender/splitter transmitter units
- Supports DVI-D Single-Link video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
- Extends a 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal up to 15.24 m, or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 30.5 m
- Use 24AWG, Sold Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series, to achieve maximum distance and resolution
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Plug and play, no external power, software or drivers required
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.