The B156-004-V2 4-Port DisplayPort 1.2 MST Hub connects up to four DisplayPort monitors to the DisplayPort output on your computer. Ideal for digital signage in schools, churches, conference rooms, trade shows, hotels and retail outlets, this hub allow s you to display the same image on all four monitors, extend the desktop across them, or combine all four into one large monitor in video wall mode.
The B156-004-V2 is compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 and backward compatible with versions 1.1 and 1.1a with the feature set being limited to that of your equipment. It supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920
x 1080 (1080p) per monitor. In video wall mode, this hub supports expanded video
resolutions, such as 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) in a 2 x 2 monitor configuration or
7680 x 1080 in a vertical 4 x 1 configuration.
This MST hub also supports HDCP, EDID, DDC and 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel), as well as DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound audio. It works with all oerating systems. Plug-and-play convenience means no software or drivers are needed. A built-in six-inch cable connects directly to a DisplayPort source. LEDs indicate when the monitors are receiving a signal. The B156-004-V2 complies with the Federal T rade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K)
- Built-in 6 in. cable connects directly to DisplayPort source
- Supports up to 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel)
- Works with all operating systems
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-chanl surround sound
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.