The B160-001-CSI Component Video (RCA) over IP Extender Transmitter works with a Tripp Lite B160-Series receiver (sold separately) to extend and distribute component video, stereo audio, RS-232 serial and IR (infrared) remote signals from the source to the display located up to 328 feet (100 meters) away, which is more than 200 feet farther than a traditional Cat5e/6 solution. By adding a chain of low-cost unmanaged network switches, such as Tripp Lite’s NG5, you can continue extending the distance between source and display up to 328 feet per switch.
The B160-001-CSI displays a single source on a single display or distributes a single signal to multiple displays. Create a multi-in, multi-out installation with up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers by connecting dedicated managed Ethernet network switches with Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP), such as Tripp Lite’s NSS-G16D2.
With a compatible B160-Series receiver, you can send the component video and stereo audio to any analog or digital display, including DisplayPort, HDMI and VGA, allowing you to mix and match technologies and use existing monitors. An IGMP-enabled switch will let you manage all connections for centralized control over which sources show on which displays.
The B160-001-CSI supports video resolutions up to 1080i. It mounts to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware. An HDMI output port allows connection of a local display.
Unmanaged switch installations are limited to two transmitter units.mber of receivers is limited to number of ports remaining on unmanaged switch.
B160-Series designed for use with dedicated network switch. Connecting to a switch used with other networking equipment will result in degraded or non-functional performanc e.
- Compatible with Tripp Lite B160-Series A/V over IP receivers
- Video source can be sent to any analog or digital display
- Supports video resolutions up to 1080i
- HDMI output on transmitter for connecting local display
- Plug and play-no software or driversequired
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.