- Long-Distance Data Transfer to 1 Device - Up to 328 ft. (100 m) from the Source
- Send data to a USB 2.0 device located up to 328 ft. from the source
- USB signals travel over a single user-supplied Cat5/Cat6 cable
- Includes transmitter and 1-port receiverSupports data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Status LEDs indicate power
- Greater Distance over Cat5/Cat6 Cable Provides Greater Flexibility
- Cat5/Cat6 cabling exceeds the 16 ft. distance limitation of USB cables
- Allows connection to devices that lack neork connectivity in areas beyond the reach of standard USB cables
- Makes connections in areas without network availability
- Allows source to be in a secure location, separate from peripherals
- Cat5/Cat6 cabling is cost-effective and readily available
- Fobest results, use solid-conductor Cat5/Cat6 UTP cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-series cable
- Convenient Installation
- Driver is provided on the included CD; driver is also available for download on the product support page
- Included 1 ft. USB A/B devic cable connects source and transmitter
- User-supplied Cat5/Cat6 cable connects transmitter and receiver
- Receiver unit has an external power supply
- Widely Compatible
- Compatible with Windows XP through 10 (not Mac compatible; for a Mac-compatible solutn, choose Tripp Lite’s
- B203-101-PNP extender kit)
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1 devices (at USB 1.1 speeds)
- Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.