KABA ILCO CORP | BB0050XXXX UNIVERSAL II | UNIVERSAL II
Key Code Machine, 110 Volt, 3.5 Ampere, 12" Width x 14" Depth x 10" Height, Powder Coated, With 112 Commercial/Residential/Automotive Code Card and 8 Micrometer Card
- Utilizes Code Cards, Allowing the Operator to Change the Machine Setup Quickly and Add New Applications
- Easy View Code Card Design Enhances Accuracy and Speed
- Superior Dial Depth Adjustment System Provides Quicker, More Precise Calibration
- Flapper Stye Key Blank Alignment Gauge Ensures Accurate, Level Key Placement
- Titanium Nitride Coating Provides Extra Long Cutter Life
- Quick Rate Depth and Spacing Drive Shafts Speed up the Key Cutting Process
- Up-To-Date Card Selection Covers Current Key Applicatons
- Tilting Cutter Head for Making Angled Cuts on Medeco Keys and Similar Types
- Capacitor Start Motor Enables Use with 12 Volt DC Power Inverters
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
|Product Type||KEY CUTTING MACHINES|
|Sales Category||KEY MACHINE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.