BCPERS450 standby UPS system offers surge suppression and long lasting battery support for personal computers, Internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PC systems for up to 15 minutes during p ower failures and brownouts so that connected equipment can be shutdown without data loss. Includes 3 UPS supported outlets. USB port with included cable and PowerAlert monitoring software enables safe unattended system shutdown in the case of extended power failure. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Built-in set of 3 front panel LEDs indicate line power, battery power and battery low/replace status. 450 VA/280 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems and audio/video components. Offers 4 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 450VA and 15 minutes with a half load of 225VA.
- BCPERS450 small tower 120V standby UPS offers AC power protection from blackouts, brownouts, overvoltages and transient surges 450VA / 280 watt UPS output capacity Uninterruptible Power Supply / UPS operation maintains battery-derived AC output during blackouts, brownouts and overvoltages to prevent data loss and system downtime for connected equipment Built-in USB port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripp lite.com HID-compliant USB port also enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X 4.6 minutes runtime at 100% load (280 watts), 15 minutes runtime at 50% load (140 watts) 30 minutes runtime for a desktop computer system consuming 80 watts continuous 3 built-in NEMA 5-15R UPS supported outlets NEMA 5-15P input connection with 6ft / 1.8m line cord Network grade AC surge and lightning protection is available from all outlets Supports Tripp Lite’s Watchdog system service to restore operation to locked equipment through soft reboot of application/OS or hard power off/on reboot of connected equipment, ideal for unattended kiosk applications Front panel LEDs indicate line / battery mode and batter y replace status; Audible alarm with alarm cancel / self-test button Hot swappable user battery replacement Optional PDUB15 bypass PDU enable hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment Small tower housing supports desk or f loor placement
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.