TRIPP LITE | BC600SINE | BC600SINE
PC Personal 120V 600VA 375W Standby UPS with Pure Sine Wave Output, Tower, 6 Outlets
- Tripp Lite’s BC600SINE tower, sine wave UPS system provides long-lasting battery backup for a variety of computer and electronic applications
- Sine wave output in both line and battery modes provides compatibility with all electronic loads, including PC and Mac systems fitted with Active Power Factor Corrected (PFC) power supplies
- BC600SINE UPS system switches to battery derived sine wave AC output during power failures and severe voltage fluctuations with enough time to shut down without data loss
- 650VA / 375 watt UPS capacity with 3.3 minutes runtime at 100% load and 11.1 minutes at 50% load
- Provides 18 minutes battery runtime with a typical desktop computer system consuming 100 watts
- Includes 3 battery-supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support
- Built-in USB port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert sof tware, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- HID-compliant USB port enables integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown of Windows and Mac OS X
- PowerAlert software CD included
- Built-in audible alarm with cancl switch warns of power failure conditions; once silenced, alarm will re-sound as batteries approach full discharge
- Alarm can be permanently silenced via PowerAlert interface
- 4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, overload status and battery low/replace status
- Supports user hot-swappable battery replacement via built-in access panel
- Optional PDUB15 bypass PDU enable hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment
- $150,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurnce (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.