- Building Wiring Fault Indicator this LED Informs Users of Potentially Dangerous Wiring Problems in the Wall Circuit
- Cold Start Capable Provides Temporary Battery Power When the Utility Power is Out
- Dataline Surge Protection Provides Protection of Connected Equipment from Power Surges on the Data Lines
- Disconnected Battery Notification Warns When a Battery is Not Available to Provide Backup Power
- Hot-Swappable Batteries Ensures Clean, Uninterrupted Power to Protected Equipment While Batteries are Being Replaced
- Lifetime Data Recovery Warranty Provides Peace of Mind by Providing Professional Data Recovery Services in the Event Data is Lost Due to the Failure of the Unit
- Simple Battery Replacement Increases UPS Availability by Allowing Quick, Easy Battery Replacement
- Transformer Block Spaced Outlets Protect Equipment with Input Transformer Blocks Without Blocking Access to Other Receptacles
- USB Connection Use Your Pc to Access Additional Power Protection and Management Features for Your UPS Via a USB Port
- Intelligent Battery Management Maximizes Battery Performance, Life, and Reliability Through Intelligent, Precision Charging
- Battery Failure Notification Provides Early Warning Fault Analysis on Batteries Enabling Timely Preventive Maintenance
- Automatic Self-Test Periodic Battery Self-Test Ensures Early Detection of a Battery that Needs to Be Replaced
- Audible Alarms Provides Notification of Changing Utility Power and UPS Power Conditions
- Safety Agency Approved
- Battery-Protected and Surge-ly
- Energy Star Rated
UL 1778, CSA C22.2, CEC, TUV (Canada), FCC, NOM
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.