All Call and Chime Adaptor - The BG-10C connects to LEF and LEF-C systems. The BG-10C provides a chime when a door station calls in (max three). It also provides functionality for the All Call button on the LEF-C and LEF-10S masters and an line-level input for music distribution. The BG-10C has tone, bass, all call voice and pre-tone volume, Chime volume and music volume controls.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Expanded capacity open voice intercom system-compatible with LEF components
- Up to four master stations can be used in a system
- LAF-20C: Simplex communication
- LAF-20CA: Simplex or VOX handset communication
- Add All Call and background music with BG-10C
- Adaptors (1 per 11 stations with PS-1225UL for each), and background music source
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.