The BHDBT-K-SPI HDBaseT Class B (HDBaseT-Lite) HDMI over Cat5e/6/6a Extender Kit extends uncompressed HDMI audio and video, RS-232 serial and IR remote control signals up to 230 feet over a single Cat5e/6/6a cable, including video resolutions up to 192 0 x 1080 (1080p). It also extends an Ultra High Definition (UHD) 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) signal up to 130 feet. In addition to HDMI and IR signals, this extender kit features built-in PoE technology, which powers the receiver over Cat5e/6/6a cable, elimi nating the need for an external power source.You can also control RS-232 serial devices, such as touchscreen displays or scanners, at baud rates up to 115 Kbps. The two-way IR remote control feature (at 39 KHz) lets you control your Blu-ray player usin g its remote when at the remote monitor or control your remote monitor using its remote when at the Blu-ray player. Locking HDMI ports (ideal for use with Tripp Lite’s P569-006-LOCK high-speed HDMI cables with locking connectors) on both the transmitte r and receiver prevent cables from coming loose or undone, ensuring an intact signal. The plug-and-play BHDBT-K-SPI supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio, as well as 3D video, EDID and HDCP. Attach the transmitter and recei ver units to a wall, rack or pole with the included mounting hardware.
- Extends HDMI Video/Audio, RS-232 Serial and IR Control Signals with Power Over a Single Cat5e/6/6a Cable
- Ideal for digital signage, classrooms, retail locations, conference rooms and trade show booths
- Extends an Ultra High Definition (UHD) 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 24/30Hz signal up to 130 ft.
- Extends a high-definition 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60Hz signal up to 230 ft.
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio
- Supports 3D video, EDID and HDCP
- Reduces cable clutter and installatn costs
- Built-in PoE technology powers receiver over Cat5e/6/6a cable, eliminating need for external power source
- Controls Other Display Devices
- 2-way 39 KHz IR remote control functionality lets you control your Blu-ray player with its remote while stnding at the remote monitor (and vice versa)
- RS-232 serial port supports 115 Kbps full-duplex baud rates for scanners and touchscreen monitors
- Locking HDMI Ports on Transmitter and Receiver
- Prevent cables from coming loose or disconnected, ensuring anintact signal
- Ideal for use with Tripp Lite’s P569-006-LOCK high-speed HDMI cables with locking connectors
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- Plug and play with no software or drivers to download and install
- Includes mounting hardware for installing each unit on wall, rack or pole
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.