The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery charges faster and works longer than standard lithium-ion batteries, giving you and your cordless tools unmatched performance and productivity to take on the most demanding applications. The Makita 4.0Ah battery, model BL1840B, combines more run time (35% more run time per charge than the Makita BL1830 battery) with a category-leading charge time of only 40 minutes so it spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For added convenience, it al so features an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator to monitor battery charge. The 18V LXT 4.0Ah battery is compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries resist self-discharge so they’re ready for use even after long periods of storage. The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger (sold separately) is a smart-charging system that communicates with the battery during the charging process to monitor curren t, voltage and temperature. This advanced charging technology helps optimize battery life and deliver a faster charge. In addition, the Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster and more efficient charging, even in hot weather condition s. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created STAR Protection Computer Controls. STAR Protection is communication technology that allows the tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use t o protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. Makita, the innovation leader in cordless tool technology, has the world’s cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V lithium-ion slide-style battery.
- Integrated LED Battery Charge Level Indicator Allows User to Monitor Battery Charge
- Provides up to 35 Percent More Run Time Per Charge Compared to Bl1830
- Reaches Full Charge in 40 Minutes or Less
- Compatible Only with Star Protection Tools, Indicated b th
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.