The BLK-4 provides high visibility indication of analog line status through a high powered 360º LED strobe and/or beacon visual indicator. The BLK-4 is the ideal solution for the hearing impaired and can be used equally well in loud warehouses or facto ries, where ringing phones can not be heard. Alternatively, the BLK-4 can be used to add emergency notification to pre-existing emergency phones by turning on the strobe light when the emergency phone is in use.
The included control module disable input which is ideal for two-button emergency phones, such as Viking’s E-1600-20A, allowing "Info" button calls to be placed without activating the relay (turning on the emergency strobe light, camera, etc.) Four DIP switches are provided for turning ring detection on or off, off-hook/loop detection on or off, 12 V DC or dry relay contact output and for selecting a ring cadence mode which allows the relay to follow ringing or to remain activated during the off time of standard ring cadence. The control module can be installed on any standard telephone line or analog PABX/KSU station. The strobe can be interfaced to flash on ringing, off-hook or a combination of ringing and off-hook (line in-use). The BLK-4 is designed for indoor applicat ions. The BLK-4-EWP is equipped with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) for outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation. For more information, see DOD# 859.
The kit includes: (1) control module, (1) SL-2EWP blue LED strobe light, (1) 12V DC power adapter, (16) gelfilled butt connectors and (1) single gang weatherproof mounting box with gaskets and hardware.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- BLK-4-EWP’s control module and strobe light come with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), EWP products are designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating, see DOD# 859
- Durable polycarbonate lens
- High output long life LED technology
- Four programmable fash patterns:
- - Single Flash - Double Flash
- - Quad Flash - Flicker Flash
- 6 programmable beacon and strobe brightness settings
- Immune to shock and vibration
- Flush mount or surface mount with weatherproof single gang box (included)
- 3/4" knockouts fornecting conduit, etc.
- Strobe and control module may be installed separately
- Can be configured to signal: ringing, off-hook, a combination of both ringing and off-hook (line in-use), or triggered from a contact closure
- One set of (NO) normally open and(NC) normally closed relay contacts provided
- Selectable ring cadence mode (strobe light will remain flashing between rings)
- Switched 12V DC output (follows relay activation for powering strobe lights, cameras, etc.)
- On/off switches for ring detection nd off-hook/loop detection
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.