Tough on the outside. Smart on the inside. The BMP21-PLUS portable label printer takes on the toughest labeling jobs in the field. Whether you’re in a server room, servicing a breaker box or organizing your workplace, you can count on the BMP21-PLUS la beler to get the job done. And it will get the job done quickly. With smart automatic formatting, all you need to do is drop a label cartridge in, type and print. Simple. This printer also takes advantage of Brady’s reliable material offering. Wire mak ers, cable flags, all-purpose vinyl, self-laminating labels, nylon cloth - you name it. Finding the right label to get the job done is easy.
Data Communications Labeling, General & Industrial Labeling, Panel Identification, Wire & Cable Marking, Facility, Safety & Maintenance Identification, Barcode Labeling, Circuit Board Labeling, Healthcare Identification, Lean/5S Labeling
- Print Resolution: 203 dpi
- Color Capability: Single Color Printing
- Includes: BMP21-PLUS Printer, M21-750-499 Label Cartridge, Hard Case, Li-ION Battery, AC Adapter/Charger, Quick Start Guide and Lanyard
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.