- Complete Out of the Box Solar Power System Designed Specifically for Use with Access Control Product
- Remote Electronic Locking of Gate and Out Building
- Works with Most Keypad or Card Reader
- Outdoor Operation
- Low Voltage Battery Monitor to Protect Batries from Deep Discharge
- Low Voltage Battery Monitor to Protect Batteries from deep discharge
|Amp Hours||6 TO 10|
|Amps||LESS THAN 0.5|
|Battery Charging||BATTERY CHARGING CIRCUIT|
|Battery Type Req||SEALED LEAD ACID OR GEL|
|Output Voltage||12V DC|
|Product Type||BOXED POWER SUPPLY|
|Sales Category||POWER SUPPLY|
|UL Listing||UL LISTED|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.