Buffalo’s BS-GS2024 24-Port Gigabit Smart Switch offers an easy and cost-effective way to extend your business network at gigabit speeds with advanced management features. Plug and play installation requires no additional software or configuration; each auto-sensing gigabit port automatically detects and configures the correct connection while 2 available SFP slots offer fiber connectivity. Jumbo frame support and full duplex operation provide maximum performance, up to 48 Gbps total switching capacity. BS-GS2024 offers a host of comprehensive HTTP/HTTPS web-based network management features including VLAN, SNMP, DHCP snooping, STP support and 802.1p QoS. Along with 802.3az Green Ethernet technology, the BS-GS2024 includes an energy conservation feature that monitors the activity status of each port to reduce the total power consumed. Gigabit speeds, eco-minded operation, performance-minded features and a lifetime warranty make Buffalo’s BS-GS2024 smart switch a perfect network extension solution for your office.
- Lifetime warranty*
- 24 gigabit Ethernet ports
- 2 SFP ports compatible with 1000BASE-SX and 1000BASE-LX transceivers
- 802.3az Green Ethernet
- HTTP/HTTPS secure web management
- VLAN support
- SNMP support
- Port trunking
- STP support
- DHCP snooping
- Durable metal chassis
- Internal power supply
- Full duplex operation offers switching capacity of up to 48 Gbps
- Auto-MDIX provides fast plug and play setup with any Ethernet cable
- Automatic energy conservation feature reduces total power consumption
- Fanless, compact design offers silent and reliable operation
- Easily mount in a rack or on a wall, or place it on a desktop
- *requires product registration within 90 days
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.