This item is discontinued by supplier. There is no suggested replacement.
Buffalo’s 16-Port Gigabit PoE Switch BS-GU2016P offers an easy, cost-effective and energy-efficient way to extend your business network at gigabit speeds with convenient Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). Featuring 16 gigabit ports including 12 PoE ports and a maximum 120W PoE budget, it provides sufficient power for standard networked devices. Simply plug your network ready devices into one of the available Ethernet ports. Each AUT O-MDIX port automatically detects and configures the correct connection while optional jumbo frame support and full duplex operation provide maximum performance, up to 32 Gbps of total bandwidth. The BS-GU2016P features power-saving 802.3az Green Ether net technology and an energy conservation feature that monitors the activity status of each port to reduce the total power consumed. Gigabit Ethernet, PoE and high power PoE, eco-minded operation, performance-minded features and a lifetime warranty ma ke Buffalo’s BS-GU2016P a perfect network extension solution for your office.
- Lifetime Warranty*
- 16 gigabit Ethernet ports
- 12 x 802.3af PoE ports (15.4W per port)
- 120W maximum PoE budget
- 802.3az Green Ethernet
- Durable metal chassis
- Internal power supply
- Full duplex operation offers switching capacity of up to 32 Gbps
- Auto-MDIX provides fast plug and play setup with any Ethernet cable
- Automatic energy conservation feature reduces total power consumption
- Fanless, compact design offers silent and reliable operation
- Easily mount in a rack or on a wall, or place it on a desktop
- *requires product registration within 90 days
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.