- High performance components and construction
- UL Listed in accordance with NEC sections 770.179(b) for use in vertical runs in building riser shafts or from floor to floor
- Most rugged and easy to install cable design for enterprise cabling applications
- Core-Locked TM outer jacket design for installation survivability and long-term,trouble free service
- Ideal for use in long, vertical installations
- 2.0mm subcables can be direct-terminated with standard connectors (2.5mm and 2.9mm subcables also available)
- Subcabled fiber is environmentally and mechanically protected
- Ideal for use in point-to-point runs in adverse environments
- Direct termination to subcable provides additional strain relief for better connector retention during moves, adds, and changes
- Design is ideal for direct pulling with mesh grips
- Cable materials are indoor/outdoor - UV, water and fungus resistant
- Wide operating temperature range of -40C to +85C
- High performance 900 m tight-buffered coating on each optical fiber for environmental and mechanical protection
- Interlocking armor can be applied to cables as an alternative to conduit installation
- 2 to 72 fibers
|Cable Type||TIGHT BUFFERED|
|Fiber Type||OM1 62.5 MICRON MULTIMODE|
|Fire Rating||GENERAL PURPOSE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.