- High performance components and construction
- UL Listed in accordance with NEC sections 770.179(b) for use in vertical runs in building riser shafts or from floor to floor
- Most rugged and easy to install cable design for enterprise cabling applications
- Core-Locked TM outer jacket design for installation survivability and long-term,trouble free service
- Ideal for use in long, vertical installations
- 2.0mm subcables can be direct-terminated with standard connectors (2.5mm and 2.9mm subcables also available)
- Subcabled fiber is environmentally and mechanically protected
- Ideal for use in point-to-point runs in adverse environments
- Direct termination to subcable provides additional strain relief for better connector retention during moves, adds, and changes
- Design is ideal for direct pulling with mesh grips
- Cable materials are indoor/outdoor - UV, water and fungus resistant
- Wide operating temperature range of -40C to +85C
- High performance 900 m tight-buffered coating on each optical fiber for environmental and mechanical protection
- Interlocking armor can be applied to cables as an alternative to conduit installation
- 2 to 72 fibers
|Cable Type||TIGHT BUFFERED|
|Fiber Type||OM1 62.5 MICRON MULTIMODE|
|Fire Rating||GENERAL PURPOSE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.