B-Series Breakout Cables are constructed with stranded, color-coded sub-units that contain 900 micron, buffered optical fibers surrounded and over-jacketed with either a riser or plenum UL Rated jacket. Special jackets for harsh environments can be used for the B-Series Breakout Cables as well as other cable configurations including breakout, sub-grouping, messenger, armored, composite, hybrids and LSZH for indoor and outside plant environments.
- Extremely strong, lightweight, rugged, survivable tight-buffered cables designed for broadcast field use and commercial applications
- Polyurethane jacketed for abrasion, cut, and chemical resistance
- Breakout cable design with indivivual color-coded subcables protecting each ptical fiber
- Crush resistant and resilient, with two separate layers or aramid strength members in the subcables for individual single-fiber connector and termination pin, and overall for termination to multiway connector backshells or other housings
- Helically stranded cable core for flexibility, survival in difficult pulls, and excellent mechanical protection for the optical fibers
- Cables have been tested and are in use in field broadcast data communications applications worldwide
- Can be used outdoors for temporary deployment directly on the ground, in all terrains,including severe environments
- Suitable for industrial, mining, and petrochemical environments; chemical resistant
- Round cable design for easy installation and survivability
- Often used with miltiway military tactical connectors for maximum connector retention (400lbs.)
- Ideally suited for use with MIL-C-38999 style military connectors; subcables terminate to individual pins, and overall aramid strength member terminates to backshell
- 2.0mm subcables standard
- Tactical Polyurethane (C) outer jacket material is standard. Flame-Retardant Tactical (V) and Low-Smoke Zero-Halogen (G) outer jacket materials are available
|Cable Type||TIGHT BUFFERED|
|Fiber Type||OM1 62.5 MICRON MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.