SERVER TECHNOLOGY | C-16HF2-C20
2U Rack Mount Fail-Safe Transfer Switch CDU, Outlets: (16) IEC C13, Input: 208 - 240 Volt, 50/60 Hz, 16 Amp (20 Amp Maximum) Input, 12 Amp (15 Amp Maximum) Output, Input Cord: Use PTCORD, IEC C20 Connector
This item is discontinued by supplier. There is no suggested replacement.
- Dual power source input
- Each input supplies power to half of the outlets
- Input power cables for NEMA L5-30P, L6-30P, IEC 60390/C19
- Monitor load per circuit Indicator LEDs
- Inputs must have same voltage
- Transfer Switch is compatible with a UPS that provides a sin wave AC output waveform UPS Compatibility
- Power transfer in 10 - 16 mS maximum transfer rate
- Digital true RMS input current at +/- 10% and 0.1 amp resolution (to 9.9 Amp measurement, 1 amp at > 10 Amp)
2U Rack Mount Fail-Safe Transfer Switch CDU
Type: Metered North America
Input Connector: IEC C20
Input Cord: Use PTCORD
Input Current: <= 16 Amp (20 Amp Maximum)
Input Voltage Rating: 208 - 240 Volt L-L Nominal, 50/60 Hz
Outlets: (16) IEC C13
Output Current Rating: = 12 Amp (15 Amp Maximum)
Output Usable/Max Power: 3.3 kW/4.1 kW At 208 Volt
Branch Circuit Protection: 20 Amp Fuse, Two (2) Branches Per Input, <16 Amp Current Rating; Interrupt Rated At 100 kAIC
Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 deg F (0 to 40 deg C)
Storage Temperature: -40 to 185 deg F (-40 to 85 deg C)
Relative Humidity: 8 - 90% Non-Condensing
Dimension: 17.20 Inch Length x 14.13 Inch Width x 3.48 Inch Depth
|Number of Outlets||16|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.